Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Soup Tuesdays

I've been working on a book. And I'm thrilled to say it's darn well cooked. Soup Tuesdays is a labour of love like all good loaves of bread and pots of soup. It's accidentally vegetarian and with plenty of vegan/gluten free things. Eternal and loving thanks to my brilliant husband Alan Deare for designing it into shape. Here's some pics. And.....you can buy it if you'd like. Send me an email with your delivery/postal address and I'll reply with my bank account details. Will send to you just as soon as payment is received. $20 per book + $2 handling and postage = $22. PS - if you've come here because you've seen the article in Extra Curricular mag. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave me a comment regarding what you've just read. If you want to contact me directly please do.
K